Vanderbilt’s range of Bluetooth Readers is a secure and flexible identification solution bringing the access credential to AndroidTM and iOS® smartphones. Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) is transforming the future of access control and removes the need for a physical card or tag. Simultaneous support of smartphones and a wide range of smart cards bridges the gap from traditional access credentials to cardless mobile access control and allows a seamless integration into existing locations.
Economical and versatile, Vanderbilt’s Bluetooth readers are ideal for facilitating distributed workplaces, allowing employees to have their access credentials on their smart devices wherever they go.
- Wiegand reader interface
- Compatible with MIFARE Ultralight®, MIFARE® Classic, MIFARE Plus®, MIFARE® DESFire® EV1, EV2
- Read only (CSN or Private ID)
- Compatible systems: ACT Enterprise
- FREE end-user app for AndroidTM and iOSTM
- IP65 water-resistant with waterproof electronics
- Dimension: 115.5 x 84.5 x 20.5mm
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
61, Kaki Bukit Ave 1 # 04-45
Shun Li Industrial Park
Tel : +65 6744 7545
Fax : +65 6848 4955